Apart from being a computer scientist at work, I do some programming in my spare time. Some of what I produced in that time, can be found here. I hope, you'll find something useful here.
Note: Not all pages are written in English. Those which aren't are suffixed with language identifiers like [de].
Here's a quick overview of what you can find on this web site:
- Software & Work
- Things related to programming: Codesnipplets, software I wrote, information concerning computers.
- Essays & Stories
- Should be quite self explanatory…
- Stuff about my family and me. But also other things; whatever has nothing to do with computers. For those intrepid surfers who still haven't had enough of private homepages ;).
- Links to other web sites.
- A more detailed site overview.
Contact information and Imprint
Kontaktinformation und Impressum
Content of this media: private homepage, issuing my own work and thoughts.Stefan M. Huber Hockegasse 97/2, 1180 Wien Austria
My eMail address: stefan (at) huberdoc (dot) at. As I am using SpamAssassin as spam filter on my mail server and automatically delete messages that have too high spam probability, please do anything to avoid being trapped.
By the way, if you're interested how I created this web site: I maintain the web site on my PC at home and use my dSite to create the navigational facilities. To upload it to the web server, I use rsync (on Linux). For Windows®, there's WinSCP which does the job excellently via SCP. For FTP, there are certainly a lot of tools.
[ top ]