- Version Information
- Version: 0.1, updated: 2003-11-13
- Developed with Delphi5, ready for use in a package
- Download source code.
- TZoomWidget: Zoom an image. Supports mouse gestures.
- EditsLabels.pas is freeware that comes without any warranty or support. Thus you use it at your own risk. You may even use it in commercial products as long as you mention me as original author somewhere. If you make modifications to the source code, you must maintain the original copyright notice and publish it under the same licence. For the exact conditions, see LICENCE.txt that is contained in the download package.
- I am looking forward to feedback via eMail.
TBorderLabel is nothing but a simple label with a border around it. TEditLabel is based on TBorderLabel and lets you edit its text by clicking on it and opening a memo to enter the new text.
This is a component derived from TCustomEdit. It features a small button within its client area that you can click and assign an OnMoreClick event.
This TEdit derivate is equipped with a (dropdown) history of entries. It lets you autocomplete or auto-open the dropdownlist (defined by the Style property).
This edit triggers its OnChange Handler not immediately but after a given delay or when the control loses focus (and it needs to be triggered). This is ideal for search facilities: Let the user type and when he has not typed anything for say half a second, update the result list.