I got the recipe from Tim Conley, an friend from Peoria, Illinois. French toast is nothing for healthy eating.
…for 4 French Toasts:
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla or 1 pinch (or 2) of cinammon
- 4 slices of white bread (sandwich)
- Heat (not too much) oil in a pan
- Mix other ingredients in a dish
- Dip bread into mixture
- Place soaking bread in heated oil and fry ith lightly on both sides
French Toast tastes with butter, but it is a much greater pleasure with maple syrup. Honey is better than butter, but cannot outdo maple syrup.