- Current version
- v0.3, 2007-08-17
- Download proglog-0.3.zip (172KB),
- Freeware, source code (Delphi 5) included
- ProgLog is a command line utility for logging programme launches (process execution) and terminations.
- Operating systems/languages
- ProgLog is freeware that comes without any warranty or support. Thus you use it at your own risk. You may even use it in commercial products as long as you mention me as original author somewhere. If you make modifications to the source code, you must maintain the original copyright notice and publish it under the same licence. For the exact conditions, see LICENCE.txt that is contained in the download package.
No installation is required. Just unzip the programme to any folder you like. Launch the programme and it starts logging. Abort it by pressing Ctrl+C.
Make sure that you read the output of
proglog --help for command line options and the programme’s behaviour.