- Version Information
- Version: 0.1, updated: 2003-10-03
- Developed with Delphi5, ready for use in a package.
- Download source code plus demo application.
- TLLSlider: A control replacint TTrackBar with colour gradients and mousewheel support.
- uLLSlider.pas is freeware that comes without any warranty or support. Thus you use it at your own risk. You may even use it in commercial products as long as you mention me as original author somewhere. If you make modifications to the source code, you must maintain the original copyright notice and publish it under the same licence. For the exact conditions, see LICENCE.txt that is contained in the download package.
- I am looking forward to feedback via eMail.
This slider replaces the common control track bar. It offers scrollwheel support and colour gradient as background (or just a colour).
- Not based on common controls
- Specify two colours for the background
- Ability to draw a gradient or one characteristic background colour
- CenterColourPosition: Specify a position that determines inversion of gradient (like on the image)
- Mousewheel support
- draw custom numbers
- draw custom ticks
This slider can also be used in my TDateTimeCombo, if you enable the compiler directive.